Antipodes UCITS Funds
- Fund and Investment Manager
- Fund and class information
- Key investment policies
- Literature and filings
- Contact us
Fund and Investment Manager
The Antipodes Global Fund – Long – UCITS (the “Fund”) is managed by Antipodes Partners Limited (the “Investment Manager”). The Fund is a sub-fund of Pinnacle ICAV (the “ICAV”) and was authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland on 5 May 2017. The Fund supplement and associated documents were noted by the Central Bank of Ireland on 23 November 2017.
The Fund is will begin issuing unit prices following seeding of the S Class in early February 2018.
The aim of the Fund is to achieve absolute returns in excess of the MSCI All Country World Net Index in USD (the Index) over the investment cycle (typically 3-5 years).
Fund and class information
The Fund’s base currency is USD
S Share Class USD
I Share Class USD
Minimum initial amount
Minimum subsequent investments
Investment management fee2
Voluntary cap on covered costs1
Open for investment
UK reporting fund
UK & Ireland1
UK & Ireland1
1 Open to Institutional Investors only.
Key investment policies
- The Fund aims to achieve its investment objective by primarily investing in a select number (usually a minimum 30) of attractively valued companies listed on the Regulated Markets.
- Investments will not be made by reference to any benchmark or index or limited to any particular industry or sector and will be chosen based on the investment methodology described in the Fund Supplement.
- There is no geographical focus in respect of any category of investment by the Fund and the Fund may invest in excess of 20% of its Net Asset Value in emerging market countries (including Russia).
- The Fund may use derivative instruments for netting and hedging arrangements
- The Fund cannot use derivative instruments to leverage portfolio exposure and the total exposure of the Fund to 100% of Net Asset Value to remain net long.
Further information is available in the Fund Prospectus and Supplement.
Literature and filings
Country specific Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs)
UK & Ireland (in English)
An application form for the Antipodes Global Fund - Long - UCITS can be requested by emailing the Funds Global Distribution Partner representative:
Pinnacle ICAV is a Dublin registered open-ended investment vehicle with variable capital and segregated liability between its sub-fund. The ICAV was authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland on 5 May 2017.
The ICAV financial year end is 30 June 2018. Interim statements (as at Dec 2017) will be available in early February 2018.
Policies & other disclosures
L35, 60 Margaret Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Pinnacle ICAV – Ireland
25/28 North Wall Quay, IFSC, Dublin 1, Ireland
Administrator – RBC Investor Services Ireland Limited
4th Floor, One Georges Quay Plaza, Georges Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland