Antipodes Partners Limited (Antipodes) is a global asset manager with a 17-strong investment team based in Sydney and London and over US$5.0bn in AUM. We offer a pragmatic value approach across long-short and long only global equity strategies. We aspire to grow client wealth over the long-term by generating absolute returns in excess of the benchmark, at below market levels of risk. We seek to take advantage of the market’s tendency for irrational extrapolation, identify investments that offer a high margin of safety and build portfolios with a capital preservation focus. Antipodes’ approach is characterised by the holistic consideration of cyclical, structural and macro factors combined with qualitative and quantitative understanding.
We seek Senior or Associate level (+3 years commercial experience) candidates with investment and/or industry background and a natural aptitude for investing.
Critical personal characteristics include:
- Ability to conceptualise, natural curiosity and creative independent thinking
- Clear, concise communication (especially written)
- Patience, persistence and resilience; and
- Selfless team player.
To apply, please forward your resume with covering letter to: email@example.com.
Antipodes Partners is seeking graduate investment analysts to join our firm starting in late 2018 or early 2019. Over a 2 year period you will:
- Gain experience with at least two of the following industry sector research teams for ~12 months each:
- Financials & Infrastructure;
- Consumer & Healthcare;
- Technology, Content, Communications & Services;
- Industrials & Commodities; or
- Quantitative Systems, Macroeconomics & Currency.
- Obtain exposure to other critical business functions via:
- 6 weeks in the Trading team; and
- 6 weeks across Sales, Marketing and Compliance teams.
- Potential full-time employment as an investment associate at the end of the program, based in either Sydney or London
To apply for the Graduate Program please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graduate Program” as the email subject and attach the following by May 4th 2018 :
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Academic Record; and
- A brief cover letter that explains why you want to be an investor and how you think about markets.